Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Cats in Greece
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 10:00:35 -0400

PESO:

I'm scanning slides from Greece.  We spent Christmas there in 1997, renting
a tiny house on the island of Skiathos for the 6 of us.  We were impressed
by the number of healthy, happy cats in Greece.  I think they were strays
but were well-taken care of by the local people.  Here are three:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/156969937

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/156969939

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/156969940

Velvia film, still scanning on the Nikon.  Haven't gotten the Imacon hooked
up yet.

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina

--