Subject: [Leica] Trilogy ... & asking your opinions
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 02:09:33 +0200

I?ve edited three old pictures I?ve took in Sitges in 1992, I have put them
together as a Trilogy, the titles are One Reflexion, Two Reflexion, Three
Reflexion.

I would like and I?ll appreciate your opinions and advice, I don?t know if
is better publish the three as a ?Trilogy?, or the third one ?Three
Reflexions?, I think is the best. On the other hand, do you think that
contrast and tones are in armonia to publish the three together? What do you
think?? Of course my own opinion is always subjective. Thank you very much
in advance, I go to sleep now.

Please view them large, thank you.

One Reflexion
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Art/01_199203130LR5BN.jpg.html>