Subject: [Leica] Re; Apples and Androids
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 08:40:35 +0530

It struck me too, but I dared not say it for fear of starting a slanging
match in the list! (-:
It always amuses me that people will actually buy the aforesaid Leica, and
then debate, at length, on how to skimp on the memory card or the battery,
or indeed a plastic protector for the LCD rear monitor. Human nature at its
most revealing!
Cheers
Jayanand

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 7:16 AM, Larry Zeitlin via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>