Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fishemen in the Fog
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 08:47:13 -0700

TINA'S FOGGY FISHERMEN and Tom's bursitis and pain!! :-) :-(

Hi Tina,
FOGGY FISHERMEN...  A BEAUTY MY DEAR LADY! YOU DA BEST~!!!!!! :-)

PAINED TOM:
OK Tom it's quite alright to be miserable with a bad knee, certainly swollen
to the size of a cantaloupe! :-( :-(
You have my sympathies without question. My suggestion? Stay close to the
ground in case it collapses. Then you don't have very far to fall!  Next
best thing? Just lie on the couch and try to be silent, certainly when Tina
suggests.... "I'm waiting for that paint job you promised me last month and
you didn't do it!" Then she gives you one of those beautiful smiles of hers.
However don't at the moment say something back..... I'm not suggesting what
I'd say. ;-)

cheers folks,
Dr. ted ;-)