Subject: [Leica] IMG: Reworked
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 21:37:19 -0700

A few weeks ago I mentioned discovering and beginning to learn to use
luminosity masking in photoshop. I'm still practicing and so I went back to
an old image I was never quite satisfied with and started from scratch
using luminosity masks in conjunction with my other Photoshop processing
techniques. Here is a side-by-side comparison:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rgacpa_HI/Side-by-Side.jpg.html

I'm curious as to which is preferred by anyone who wishes to chime in: the
left or the right image. Suggestions on how to improve your preferred image
would, of course, be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for looking and your help,
Bob

--
Bob Adler