Subject: [Leica] Elwoods Appliances in Waynedale
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 15:35:53 -0400

Thanks, Jim. Fort Wayne still has a few. There's actually another very old
locally owned appliance shop just down the street from Elwoods. The place
is called Sandpoint TV, and seems to be doing well.

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=515

I made that photo back in 2008, but the place hasn't changed much.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook