Subject: [Leica] IMG: Epic photo of the Super Moon
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 12:50:36 -0700

Hi Philippe, sorry that I used an (American?) slang. It's an hyperbole! As
in writing with many exclamation points!!!!!! To attract attention and say
Hey Look at me!!!!

In the context of an image, en Epic image may be one that invokes a scene
or story of grandeur. For example, when a movie shows the "heroes" walking
off to face their foes, lets say like Peter Jackson's Return of the King,
it supposes to say "Wow, Epic proportion!"

Hope this helps :-)