Subject: [Leica] Some photos for sale
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 19:18:01 -0500

My first photography workshop, long ago, was with Cole Weston: Master
Class in B&W Photography a/k/a naked women everywhere. The prints I
brought were total dog poop but Cole, ever a gentleman, took pity on me
and gave numerous suggestions.  During the seminar he brought some EW
8x10 negs (in a brown paper envelope!) developed in pyro, and printed
them on grade zero paper developed in Amidol. Yes, there was a light
bulb with a kleenex wrapped around it as the contact light source.

Ken