Subject: [Leica] Demonstration in the National Day of Catalonia
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 12:03:20 +0530

Philippe,
Mas Amiel sounds totally seductive. Where can I pick it up?
What is a Poron?
Two very good Single Malts I sampled last week at a friends house, both
Sherry Bombs as he hates any trace of peat - Glendronach 15 yo "Revival"
and Glengoyne 18yo. Both highly recommended for those who fancy sweet
sherried malts bottled at higher than normal proof.
I suggest you start trying Single Malts distilled away from Scotland - they
hold their own with the very best (Yoichi, Miyagikyo, Amrut, Kavalan, etc).
Cheers
Jayanand