Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Beam of Sunlight
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 21:13:31 -0700

Jay Burleson SHOWED::

Abbey Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul, Bath, Somerset, UK
Leica Monochrom, APO-Summicron-M 1:2/50 mm ASPH., iso 320

A Beam of Sunlight
http://tinyurl.com/kop768w<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Jay,
Each time I see the results from an M MONOCHROME. I'm more and more
convinced to purchase one! IF REAL 16x20  PRINTS HAVE THE IDENTICAL LOOK AS
THESE ON SCREEN?" And if a person is a long time LEICA user through the past
multi years shooting B&W film with an M camera? It will be quite difficult
not to purchase the LEICA M Mono! :-)

Thanks for posting this photo. :-)
cheers,
ted :-)