Subject: [Leica] I didn't know this...
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 12:05:12 +0100

Herb, always carry a spare battery for the X100S as one minute you're
looking at three bars in the battery indicator, the next two, and, almost
immediately, the red light flashes, and the battery dies. This always
happens to me when a parade of curvaceous dancing girls gyrate past me
dressed in outrageous colours, all the while blowing kisses at me. Ahh,
maybe that was a dream, but bring a spare battery. Otherwise it's a great
camera.

Douglas