Subject: [Leica] More images with MM and more
From: hjwulff at gmail.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 09:28:19 -0700

Thank you Tina, Ted, Steve & George.

I shoot RAW only since the files almost all do need some work. The 'Changing
weather' I shot with a red filter. My usual preferred filter is a
yellow-green or yellow but about half my shots are without a filter. I try
to carry filters for any lenses I have with me, so I'm glad I didn't sell
any when I started shooting digital.

Other than that, I just try to shoot so the highlights don't clip. So on A,
exp. comp has to be set to about -2/3 without a filter all the way to +1 1/3
with a (Leica) red, which is darker than a Kodak 25 and lighter than a 29.

Henning