Subject: [Leica] Erwin Blumenfeld in the NYer
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 18:29:25 -0400

Thanks, Phil  I like his quote:

"I was an amateur?I am an amateur?and I intend to stay an amateur. To me an
amateur photographer is one who is in love with taking pictures, a free
soul who can photograph what he likes and who likes what he photographs. By
that definition I am an amateur, so that is the definition that I accept."

Tina