Subject: [Leica] Alternative to the Monochrom! GET A DIGILUX 2?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 16:00:29 +1000

Hi Dr Ted, yes most modern digital cameras can show you the image as BW on
the screen on the back .
and yes that includes  the "super hot shot new LEICAs " That is the ones
that shoot colour too!

Cameras like the new Leica M (typ 240) will also let you set the BW as with
simulated different BW filters as well if you want. I think most dSLR
cameras of other brands will do the BW preview at least too.
The Digilux 2 is pretty old technology now and out of production for a
while I think.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman