Subject: [Leica] Leica Porn
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 11:12:16 +1000

Mark there is probably some confusion on which new model M camera people
are thinking about. The M-P is the same as the current M (typ 240)
internally. I think this is the camera you are looking at. It is a serial
production camera. In my country at least with discounting of the current M
stock it is $2500 more expensive which is definitely not a good deal. The
one without the screen is just a handful for collectors. It will do DNG
only and none of the other options that the standard M has.

On Monday, 22 September 2014, George Lottermoser <george.imagist at
icloud.com>