Subject: [Leica] Scanner software question
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 07:11:15 +0200

I actually bought a 35mm film scanner and started using it this weekend.
Even though this is not a top-end model (Reflecta RPS 7200), the quality is
still far superior to my Epson flatbed, and at 450 EUR, the investment was
manageable.

The scanner came with its scanner software, CyberView, which is passable,
but I read in some review that Silverfast is better. I also tried Vuescan
last night, remembering that I used it back in the old days, but it is
horribly clunky and the user interface has not improved since 10 years ago,
so I will not be using it.

What do people use to scan out there?Tina, Jim Shulman?

TIA,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain