Subject: [Leica] IMG: Doors Open Milwaukee-Building Related Pix
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 12:18:31 +0100

Interesting trot through your High School images, Alan, and, of course, the
Foggy School of Modern Architectural Thinking in those times saw some of the
same thinking in Ireland allowing slieveen developers and corrupt
politicans/officals to rip parts of of Dublin to shreds. The philistines
almost inevitably triumphed in their urge to take the joy out of work and
living spaces.

What's in place of your HS now?

Douglas