Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Motorbike Ride
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 12:02:27 -0400

PESO:

Once we got off the train in Sapa, it was another 10 miles or so to the
village where we were going to stay with a family.  Most of the other
tourists hiked but our tour guide thought since we were "elderly" we had
better ride by motorbike!  That sounded fine to me but it turned out we
weren't driving the motorbikes but riding on the back with no control!!  At
least we could take photos along the way.

Tom took this one of me:

http://www.pbase.com/image/157564753

And here is the one I got at the same time:

http://www.pbase.com/image/157564754

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina

--