Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Ending an era…
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 18:37:45 -0500

Amazing that it would be difficult to find a recipient, but that was my
experience also and with much less grand equipment.  I gave a like-new
Beseler 67XL dichro to a young photographer who did some pretty good
work with it.  The Beseler 23C (the one with the blue paint) and 4x5 are
stacked up in the garage, no takers.

Ken