Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fetching Wood
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 20:29:49 -0700

Hi Tina,
But isn't that the general case in most, if not all developing countries?
The women do all the work and the men sit around smoking??? ;-)
What I find interesting in this photo is the land background, as it
illustrates the development of the land in tiers for growing veggies???
Whatever?

Your Viet nam series have been most interesting as all your images are
always so.

cheers,
ted