Subject: [Leica] Skies and clouds
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 21:41:07 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Some real beauties in there, Marc! Great work!

Montie

>>I'm usually most centered on seas pictures... seascapes, seashores,
>>waves...
I just realized recently how great is my interest for clouds, watching how
many pictures I took of them along the years.
I just gather now some of these pictures, many of them already uploaded, in
a new, well deserved specific folder.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Skies+and+clouds/

Hope you'll like it. All comments very welcome.
Marc

Replies: Reply from foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour) ([Leica] Skies and clouds > Montie)