Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Bertani costuming Family
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 16:59:51 -0700

Douglas, I believe you are right. I need to listen to the audio interview.

Thanks for looking. This project is a blast! The couple both are costumers
and they make their own stuff! I splurged a bit on this shoot and shot 3
photos from this pose/location and the 3rd one captures the young one's
expression. I am glad I did that!