Subject: [Leica] Flip Schulke
From: kenlass at gate.net (kenlass at gate.net)
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 17:11:38 -0400

I remember Flip very well. He lived not far from me here in Florida.  In
fact I wrote a long interview with him that was published by Photographers
Forum magazine in 1995, their No 4 issue, I believe.  It is no longer posted
online.  But if anyone would like to read the article, email me directly and
I send you a copy.  (kenlass at gate.net)  The article includes how he got
the
nickname "Flip."  Flip passed away on May 15, 2008.

...Ken Lassiter
Boynton Beach, FL.