Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Blue Angels over the Bay
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 16:50:41 +0200

Great aerobatics shots, Oliver,

The one with Alcatraz and the fog bank in the
background is superb.

Rangefinder cameras are ideal for air shows, you see
them flying into the frame.

Cheers
Douglas

BTW: Here's more if you like to take a look - over a
different bay - and red.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Transport/planes/Aerobatics_2007/
(Shot at two different displays with a Canon 20D with a
first version Leica 250/4 and a Carl Zeiss 300/4
Tele-Tessar and a Leica M6 with 135/2.8 - the one with
the goggles)