Subject: [Leica] My next Leica body may be a Fuji XT-1
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 17:42:34 +0200 (CEST)

And exactly no problem with stray buttons here. Just goes to show how we
are all different in our habits. Having said that, I still prefer the feel
of the M8 (and the results when the light is good) but because of the
greater flexibility of the Fuji X-Pro 1 (far superior high ISO results,
macro capability), I tend to take the Fuji on trips and use the Leica at
home.

Cheers,
Nathan