Subject: [Leica] IMG: "Tristes Tropiques" book project
From: malland at me.com (Mitchell Alland)
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 23:14:38 +0200

I?ve done another edit of my "Tristes Tropiques? book project, which has 78
pages and whose PDF file (59MB) you can download here:

bit.ly/MoQmnC

The photos are all in colour and taken with the M9. C&C, both positive and
negative are welcomed.

Actually, a couple of days ago, I posted a link to a 30-photo portfolio
selected from my ?Bangkok Hysteria? book project (B&W). Although 22 people
download the linked PDF file, there was not a single comment, presumably
because no one liked the pictures. No problem, as I like them; but I am
interested to see whether there will be any reaction to ?Tristes Tropiques.?

- - Mitch

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: "Tristes Tropiques" book project)
Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] IMG: "Tristes Tropiques" book project)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: "Tristes Tropiques" book project)