Subject: [Leica] Do you remember why you joined the LUG?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 15:19:18 -0700

 A friend told me about a great bunch of LEICA PHOTOGS WERE ON A SPECIAL
Leica internet site.  And I should join and get plugged in given all my
years of using Leica's as a professionally published photographer!

I don't recall all the details in trying to join? However my great lack of
computer "skills" if I've ever had any? :-( It took a number of tries with
encouragement of a number of members trying to get me organized. Daamn I was
stupid! :-(
OK JUST A MINUTE NOW? CAREFUL! :-) At least I admit it! :-) :-)

And here I am without any idea how many years I have belonged to this mad
wild and crazy CREW of the greatest bunch of people one would ever want to
be part of but the "LUG FAMILY!!" :-) And it is one of the best! If not the
best on the internet certainly each time we have a wonderful opportunity to
meet face to face, shake hands realizing? "YEAH IT IS A COOL FAMILY OF PHOTO
FRIENDS UNIQUELY LEICA!"

Here! Here CREW!"
cheers all,
ted.