Subject: [Leica] FS: Lots of Leica, some Nikon :lower prices
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 21:55:17 -0700

Most of this is from my son..   He never got proficient at MF cameras and
highly active kids. He is going back to Nikon AF.

Spiratone fish eye adapter  ( Circular, 180 degree fisheyes from any 50mm
lens.Best for SLR users   A LOT of fun to use))  $100
Dad 24mm ASPH Elmarit F2.8 $2,000 w/box,etc. mint -  I also have the Leica
VF.. make offer on combo
Leica 35mm Summicron asph  $2000
Dad Leica 35 Summicron V3   $1600 exc+  Bokeh, Bokeh, Bokeh  Will include
proper Leica hood
Dad Leica 50 Summicron $1300 exc  Will include proper Leica Hood
Leica 90mm Summarit, scratch on hood  $1450
Dad Leica 75 Summarit, with hood  $1450 w/box,etc. mint-  Absolutely great
lens.....
Leica 50mm Summilux asph  $2850
M9 black  $3650
M7 silver $2200
Tom Abrahamsson Rapidwinder II  $400
Rapid grip  $75
Leica 28mm Summicron asph  $2500 w/box,etc.
Leica 21 Summilux asph
Leica 90mm apo-Summicron ASPH f2  $2600
Leica sf20 flash  $100  ( we each have one for sale... make an offer)
Voigtlander 12mm f5.6 (LTM Model with finder)  $600 ( unless Dad buys it
first!)

Will sell 2 out of 3 of these bodies.....The other I will keep
Dad. Black M6TTL 0.72 body. $1450. w/box,etc. exc
Dad. Black M6TTL 0.58 body. $1450. Exc+
Dad. Black M6TTL 0.85 body. $1450 exc+

Nikon D200 Body  Around 3K clicks  $300. ( great bargain for a low mileage
Nikon DSLR)
Nikon D300S Body  $650

Everything is pretty much as new, with boxes, etc.  Ask me questions to be
sure you will get what you want.

The 35 ASPH and 90 AA were purchased used from a fastidious (OCD) friend of
mine.
The rest of my son's stuff was purchased new by my Son.

Everything is low mileage

For more info email me.

Note:  If you don't like the price, make an offer.  We need to move this
equipment.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net