Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 42: a bit of everything, especially wine and food
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 00:21:43 +0100

Shouldn't look at your images before I go to bed as it always makes me feel
hungry, Nathan, and thus likely to raid the larder. My parents always said
"No food before bed as it's not healthy" and it's hard to shift away from
the Irish catholic guilt :-)

BTW meant to say your earlier portrait of your b-i-l was excellent.

Douglas