Subject: [Leica] IMG: new fashion image
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 09:58:22 +1000

My thanks to the LUG folks who looked and commented. Since a couple of
people asked on and off list. Yes the model's dress has simply been
dropped. No monofilament line involved. just 'go!' to model and clicj as I
saw the movement start. Easier with the M than the S2 in fact. The frozen
moment is greatly aided by the studio strobe (a new Elinchrom model) set to
use an extremely short flash duration (less than 1/5000th second)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman