Subject: [Leica] another celebrity leica user!
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 21:44:34 +0100

Ahh, at last a hint! Google reveals Martha Stewart. I've heard of her, but
never seen one of her programmes. Other than chicken, beef, lamb and fish, I
understand she dabbled in other stocks too.... She looks great for a 73 year
old. Cooking keeps you young obviously.

Over here, on the distaff side, we worship at the TV culinary altars of
Rachel Allen, Delia Smith and Nigella Lawson. That said, I'm not surprised
that cooks are interested in photography as a significant amount of time
must have to be given to getting good pictures of food for their books. Of
course, they could always just hire Nathan....

Douglas