Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] Wing's Camera
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 16:27:08 -0500

Thanks Don, I had a chat with him, and was gratified to see the place so
busy.   There was another guy in there working on Ebay ads with him.
.
It was fun to be in a place that actually had cameras in the case that you
could play with.   I saw a couple things I'll probably get from him before
long.

I think it would be a great place for consignment sales, as the traffic was
pretty high.