Subject: [Leica] from Canada
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 09:12:08 +0530

I am sorry about what happened in Canada, but far worse things have been
happening here for 25 years.  If you close your eyes and pretend that
nothing is happening half way around the world, and actively have foreign
policy that plays with fire for short term political gain, it is bound to
bite you in the butt at some point of time...
Cheers
Jayanand