Subject: [Leica] Fuji X-Pro
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 08:50:24 +0530

It is a very nice lens. I think the Fuji system will work very well for the
type of photographs you take if you have the patience to learn and work
with the system, just like any new equipment that we acquire, and not get
exasperated and dismiss it out of hand. At least the 14mm, 35mm and 56mm
(21mm, 50mm and 85mm equivalent) are absolutely super lenses, some of the
best bang for the buck that I know of, and the 18-55 (28-80mm) zoom is no
slouch either.
Cheers
Jayanand