Subject: [Leica] IMG: Porthcurno Beach, Morning
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 04:31:51 -0500

On Oct 18, 2014, at 12:21 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> I very much like the composition in this one, but I must admit that this
> is one of those images where my mind is trying to imagine the colors?

> On 18 Oct 2014, at 04:22, Jay Burleson <leica at jayburleson.com> wrote:
>
>> Porthcurno, Cornwall, UK
>> Leica Monochrom, APO-Summicron-M 1:2/50 mm ASPH., iso 320
>>
>> Porthcurno Beach, Morning
>> http://tinyurl.com/odjr45u
>>
>> Please click on the photo to view it in a larger size.
>>
>> Thanks for looking and all comments welcome!

?that's amazing Nathan.

As a lover of black and white photography?
and with all those beautiful tones and textures and detail?

the thought of colors doesn't even enter my mind?

though I have a pretty fair idea of the color of sky water sand and rock;
and could care less about the colors of the people's clothes.

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog