Subject: [Leica] URL: Charlie Chan gets a mention....
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 19:20:33 +0100

Wonderful story, with an apparently happy ending?as opposed to my mother who
was killed by this cancer within a few months of being diagnosed.

Anyway, the article also has this wonderful quote from the Pink Floyd
drummer further down:

"It was also an occasion that paid tribute to various lead acts of the
British music industry. Picking up the award for classic album, given to
Pink Floyd?s Dark Side of the Moon, the band?s drummer, Nick Mason, said:
?There is that figure that one in three households in England has a copy of
this record. But we?ve done our own research and [We] reckon it?s one in 50
[households in Britain owns this record] but it?s owned by the sort of
people who drink and use class A drugs so they forget they?ve got it so go
out and buy it again, so end up with 25 to 50 copies of it.?

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain