Subject: [Leica] IMG: Night People
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 16:13:27 -0700

Tina SHOWED:

>> http://www.pbase.com/image/158018890

Hi Tina,

I like this shot very much as it's a natural light situation using a digital
camera capturing life in a manner we couldn't do as well on film.

Yes if we pushed the colour film wildly high you could get some kind of
image. However the digital images under similar lighting levels is far
superior. As in it appears as though the digital camera captures a greater
degree of the ambient light. That sometimes I don't think our eyes actually
see it??????????? OR IF WE DO? It's at such a low level we don't re-act to
it when such low intensity????

Nice photo and not blinding with intensity of colours.

cheers,
ted