Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Calling of the Sea
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 10:51:08 -0700

Thanks all. Sonny, it's not a double exposure, just a 1/4 sec exposure --
unless i spaced out and shot the scene twice. Hmmmm... can a single long
exposure give that ghost effect?

As for colors, still trying to recreate the "punch" with color negs in post
processing. Much more subtle and malleable than slides!