Subject: [Leica] IMG: Saint George and the Dragon
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 20:18:12 -0700

Thank you Sonny, I too look at all but there is only time to type
replies for a few.
I'll look for your photo.

And as far as I have seen, in England anyway, it's always been St.
George 1, the Dragon nil...
;-)

Jay

Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] IMG: Saint George and the Dragon)