Subject: [Leica] My next Leica camera is a Sony A7
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 21:21:19 -0500

Depends on how you shoot too. With that camera, I found the 35 zeiss and my
35 summilux more appropriate lenses for fast work than the 50.  Don't get me
wrong, the 50 is a great lens.  Sony just issued new firmware that
reportedly speeds both lenses' performance. Haven't tried it yet.

Sent from my iPad