Subject: [Leica] Ted on the wall
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 09:42:18 -0800

Dennis Kushner OFFERED:

Stopped by the Leica Gallery & found this on the wall.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/denik22/Ted.JPG.html

Hi Dennis,
Thanks for the heads-up on the framed cover photo from the biography about
my wicked-wicked LEICA LIFE! :-) Glad to know it's up!  "Ted Grant: 60 Years
of Legendary Photojournalism!"

Each one of those cover photos lining the walls of the gallery are from a
book published of famous Leica photographers. Not me, I just got lucky! ;-)
It's a "Place of Honour" so to speak for each and everyone as it's a visual
record they only add to, but is never taken down. Basically an Historical
record if you like.

They're cover photos from those who've been fortunate to have had their
photography show in the Gallery. Only took me 60 years to finally make it!
:-) A moment never to be forgotten that night in April 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers,
ted :-)