Subject: [Leica] My next Linhof Camera will be a Master Technika
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 17:20:35 -0500

I've always said I've had a Dream Camera. And that is a Linhof Master
Technika.
I've learned what I mean when I say to myself or other people "dream
camera".
A dream camera for me is a camera I'd rather dream about then buy and use.
But I ain't dead yet.

The money I've spent on Hassy Glass, Leica Glass and a new Nikon D700 I
could have easily gotten a nice Technika of some sort instead. So its not
like I've never had enough cash to make my so called dream come true.
People always claim its money. When its really your own personal values
combined with laziness.

On 11/2/14 9:03 PM, "George Lottermoser" <george.imagist at icloud.com>
wrote:

> I still have two Linhof monorails? but no iPhone? though I do have the iPad
> field camera app? so maybe my next Deardorf camera is my iPad?

a note off the
> iPad, George

On Nov 2, 2014, at 2:33 PM, Richard Man