Subject: [Leica] IMG: At/Near San Luis Obispo
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 07:54:59 -0800

Thanks Adam. You're correct about the printing and, it's not a static
process of course, but iterative. The development on screen is but the
initial best guess of how you want it to look on the print, but never the
same.
The dunes are in the Oceano Dunes State Recreational Vehicle Area (
http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=1207 ) about 15 miles south or so of San
Luis Obispo.

>From Moro Bay south there are quite a few beautiful venues.
Thanks for the input,