Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two views of a soldier
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 11:06:32 -0800

This young man had the full kit, just like he was ready to march off to
the battlefields.
I couldn't decide on which version, so here are two for your perusal.

WW I Memorial Event, Twekesbury, Gloucestershire, UK
Leica Monochrom, APO-Summicron-M 1:2/50 mm ASPH., iso 320

Soldier, Gloucestershire Regiment
http://tinyurl.com/kmlypp8

Soldier, Gloucestershire Regiment (Sepia)
http://tinyurl.com/k2x7jcu

Please click on the photo to view it in a larger size.

Thanks for looking and all comments welcome!

Jay

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn) ([Leica] IMG: Two views of a soldier)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Two views of a soldier)
Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Two views of a soldier)