Subject: [Leica] Barcelona for Lluis
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 00:34:31 +0100

Hi Douglas,

I apologize for the delay , thank you, I will try to find the time to visit
this, just today I?ve delivered my 15 pictures to be exhibited in a Bar in
Barcelona, alreading hanging on the wall, and the last days I was very busy.

Cheers
Lluis

El 07/11/2014, a las 21:35, Douglas Barry <imra at iol.ie> escribi?: