Subject: [Leica] IMG: Blue Boots
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 12:52:07 -0000

A pity about the angle but I spotted her as I was turning on the camera,
having just stepped out of the car. She was almost too near and I just got
the camera to my eye. I also forgot I had the flash enabled from the
previous time I used the camera. That's a feature that's both annoying and
wonderful - depending on how you look at it :-)

Merrion Square is the architectural heart of Georgian Dublin, is a trendy
place to have an office, is full of advertising types, and thus seems to
accumulate people who value sartoriality. I, in contrast, was dressed in
rags....

Douglas