Subject: [Leica] what's wrong with this leica?
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 19:34:04 -0600

How accurately reproduced do the other colors in the photo appear to you?

I'm not real good at colors but I think there is an excess of red in her
face.  I'd be inclined to first look at all the sources of light in that
image.

Was there a setting sun outside the window?

A chandelier full of incandescent bulbs?

Cherchez la Light, I say.

===On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 4:26 PM, kyle cassidy on the lug <