Subject: [Leica] Leica or Not? -- A professional Photographer's Guide to Choosing the Right Camera
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 07:43:25 +1000

Huh??? Is this some kind of Kyle grenade you throw into the bar and stand
back for the reactions?

I got that GX7 to try out and it's a neat little camera with a lot of
features. Many more than I need personally but some very clever ones. The
completely silent mode is neat if you want that. You can get an adaptor and
try any M mount lenses on it  (with 2x crop factor) too if you want. I
found it a little more accessible than the OM-D (menus/controls) personally.

The M9 is a different camera with different strengths. It is old technology
in digital terms of course. But it is full frame and a rangefinder.

Different cameras with very different strengths. The GX7 is relatively
cheap enough that you can buy one to play with and sell it later without
losing too much money if you want.

Simple! Can't they hug and just get along?

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

On 18 November 2014 04:32, kyle cassidy on the lug <leicaslacker at
gmail.com>