Subject: [Leica] Do you have a favorite general quote regarding photography?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 12:01:47 -0800

FAVORITE QUOTATION?........................

An interesting e-mail from a stranger this morning regarding my "Favourite
quotation!"

"Real Photographers shoot B&W. Sometimes Colour!" Questioning why it was my
favourite?
Quite simple really. It's my quotation! :-)

1/ I have a published photo book the title is the quotation! :-)

2/ It has been quoted any number of times through the internet and in other
books when I've been quoted.

3/ But the real reason? :-)

A major shopping mall in South Africa! Yep the for real South Africa and I
didn't know anything about it until I received a photo from a visiting
"photo tourist" from North America who knew my name. AND CLICK! The wonders
of the internet.
I received a photo.

I then contacted a photographer in South Africa asking if he would please
shoot a photo and confirm it existed? He did!

ERGO: Why wouldn't I consider it my favourite quotation? Seemed reasonable
to me. :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted  :-)