Subject: [Leica] Barcelona Apple Store
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 17:00:43 -0800

Lluis Ripoll SHOWED:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/20141119_L1001392.jpg
.html>
Leica MM, Summicron 50

Hi Lluis,
It's a kind of silent testimonial of humans of today using iphones to death!

I swear the human race, come someday wont know how to speak a language.
However, they'll all have long ugly pointy thumbs for touching the keys
faster than you can speak or spit! :-(

The PHOTO? :-) I like it very much as it is the kind of image much better as
a B&W because it's a photojournalistc situation.. A story telling photo of
today's civilization. Or let's say "Human's of today "thumb talking!" :-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Barcelona Apple Store -> Ted)